Thursday, July 20, 2006

She's Callin My Name


Where did the month of July go? Well it sure didn't go into this blog. So I guess I should apologize to the 3 faithful readers that have stuck with my sporadic ramblings.

I have come to realize over the past few years as I reflected on my life that I have lived a decade at a time. That may seem confusing to you but makes perfect sense to me. From about the age of 15 till now, my life has undergone dramatic change every 10 years. About 2 years ago I began to wonder if this cycle had forgotten me or maybe my Gypsy angel had just skipped town and didn't leave a forwarding address. Well she didn't leave after all but came knocking at the door or rather just barged in and said pack your bags boy it's time to go. I can't give all the details yet but will as soon as I can. I would just ask that if you can hang with me for a while I will be back and running or at least posting on a more regular basis as soon as I can.

But thinking back on my past lives, I just received a link to an old friend of mine who is still plugging away in the arts. You know I love art, dontcha? So I have to point you to her site. If you like clay, if you like drawing, then how about both wrapped into one tasty nugget? Don't forget to read what she writes about herself and her work. I love good words, too. Another one of my favorite Arizona artist friends sent me the info and I would link to her site...but...she's updating it she's done so here it is.

Will my future life collide with a past one and create some new twist for the next decade? God only knows, but that's good enough for me. Now I must go and wipe the dust off of my well worn traveling shoes. See you soon.

No comments: